Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Used Car Prices and other Car Buying topics.
How do you know if the price you are being asked to pay for a used car is fair? Many factors affect used car prices, including:
• Overall condition of the vehicle
• Whether the car was well-maintained
• Interior and exterior blemishes
• Options (such as air conditioning and electric locks, mirrors, and seats)
• Whether you are buying or selling through private sale or through a dealer
Whether you're buying or selling, a good resource for pricing a used car is Trade-In-Value.net, but you'll have to give them contact information. If you'd rather not do that, check out Kelly Blue Book's Web site.