Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Online Car Buying and other Car Buying topics.
Online Car Dealers require the same negotiation strategy used in the virtual world. The objective is to pit sellers or online car dealers against each other. In other words, lead the seller to believe that you have other options.
Use these quick negotiation tips to buy a car online:
- Research your local dealer's invoice price of your ideal car
- Use the invoice price opposed to the retail as your benchmark to negotiate up
- Conduct comparative shopping at three comparative car bidding sites
- Let the competing sellers know that you are shopping around
- Review the terms of the final sales
- Acquire your asking price